Sauteed Swiss Chard
Swiss chard is a leafy
green, meaning it is packed with nutrients! Add it to any stir-fry, or have it
on its own lightly sautéed.
2 Bunches of Swiss Chard
1 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Cloves garlic, minced
1 pinch Crushed red pepper
To taste Salt
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 13 minutes
1. Wash swiss chard and chop into 1/2 inch pieces
2. Heat oil in a large pan over medium-low heat.
3. Add garlic and crushed red pepper. Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add swiss chard; stir to coat
5. Cover and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. About 8 minutes.
6. Squeeze lemon juice onto chard and season with salt