Kohlrabi and Carrot Slaw
Kohlrabi is a relative to broccoli, and this unique looking vegetable is similar to a broccoli stem. It is crisp and mildly sweet tasting. It can be eaten raw, steamed, sautéed, roasted, etc.
3 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
2 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Dijon-style Mustard
1/2 tsp. Salt
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
1. Peel kohlrabi and carrots. Be sure to cut off all the outer peel of the kohlrabi. Set aside.
2. In a salad bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper (if you’d like)
3. Using the large holes on a grater, grate the kohlrabi and the carrots into the salad bowl.
4. Toss everything together until the kohlrabi and carrot are evenly coated with dressing.
5. Enjoy your slaw as a refreshing side dish!